Tuesday, June 29

Holidays

Two weeks school holidays - and it begins with a trip to the Doctor for moi. A big dose of pharangitis - which I always thought sounded like a fake illness but effectively tonsilitis sans tonsils. The Dr gave me 2 days off, but these tough employers don't let me rest. While I felt miserable these three little boys wanted and needed entertaining.
Enter colouring books and DVD's. Anything to keep them quiet!
By today the antibiotics have begun their magic and I ventured out to the movies (just me and most of Melbourne!!) We saw Shrek 4 from the front row, luckily not 3D and honestly given the adult nature of the story I was glad not to have wasted the extra money on it.The concept struck a cord with me - you don't know what you've got til its gone, however I feel it was a little high brow for the boys. Still a day out and they had fun and I get to go back to the couch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment