Wednesday, November 23

Shhhhh... Secret Sales

There are three sales I should tell you about- especially in the lead up to Christmas.

1. Crafty
The first is a crafty one - Craft Smart which has been estended this week. I picked up lots of christmas DIY decorations and sparkles here. Really good for educators - my kinder teachers went wild.

Where: 21-23 Joseph Street, North Blackburn

When: Monday 21 Nov to Friday 25 Nov 9am-5pm

Email: craft@craftdirect.com.au or Telephone: 1300 354 240

2. Smelly
Doesn't sound like such a nice one , but quite the contrary. This is SAX International which is open from 21 November to 23 December (M- F 9 - 5. Sat til 3. Cash only) offering up to 75% off original retail prices of cosmetics, perfume, bodycare, accessories etc. They have wicked sista cosmetic bags, watches and heaps of body products which are perfect for stocking stuffers or teacher gifts. I got some things for me (of course) and pressies for the swimming teachers.
Address 16 Stamford Road, Oakleigh East - not far from Chadstone Shopping Centre.

3. Wrapped
No not wrapping paper - but Scarves. The Great Melbourne Scarf warehouse sale is on from 1 -3 December from 8 - 6. They say they have a "massive clearance of luxurious imported lightweight silk and wool scarves and wraps PLUS womens wear, childrens wear, homewears, baby wraps, fashion handbags and jewellery at wholesale price and less."
I have been to previous sales and they are worth a visit. Have lovely scarves and wraps. The clothes I haven't really looked at - mainly girls I would suggest and things have to be a good bargain at a sale to grab my attention - not just wholesale. I have bought necklaces there in the past- chunky plastic decorative ones. Statement pieces and the kinder teachers are getting gifts from there too.
It has moved from Malvern to 15 Harker Street Burwood and they take credit and eftpos as well as cash.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment