Tuesday, April 28

Play with your friends

It was a lovely day today. Naomi and I met up in Chirnside at a playcentre with the little boys. The three little monkeys were off as soon as we got in the door and I was one of those parents I used to hate. When you have one child you tend to hover over them, to protect them, but once there is more than one you kinda let them go - well really I have little choice. The boys seem better for it, but I know not everyone appreciates it. However these days, the mega playcentres are really designed for kids just to go for it, and this is exactly what these boys did! They just ran and ran and truly had a lovely time. It also gave Naomi and I a chance to really sit and have a chat. We drove home content, all of us having had a good time with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment