Friday, May 11

Before and After

Before
 After

 Soooo much better in so little time. The old cover was a cheapie to cover over some stuck on interfacing glue or the like. I never thought to wash it - so the covers just keep building up. Extra padding I like to call it. So now there is a new funkier version. This was done with  quirkly fabric from Spotlight which was $10.95/m. Don't know what else you would make with it - maybe bags?
This is slightly on the bias to fit the board into the whole meter that I bought. Would you believe I also have a new cover on my table top ikea version out of the scraps? It does have a join in it but again, much better than what was there.
(This has fitted sheet elastic sewn around the edges to bring it in- just incase you were wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment