Saturday, May 12

Patchwork?

This pattern is in the new burda (Feb 2012) which I had to try. Mum and I did the rounds of the fabric shops last week for coloured ponti but remnant warehouse didn't turn up much, nor darn cheap. (subsequently I found a variety of colours at Lincraft) I got the beige at Remnant warehouse and the rest at Darn cheap. The citris is actually stretch velour and was a bit harder to manage.
I didn't have the pattern with me so didn't quite get enough fabric - particularly the grey - but it worked out in the end with the black on the bottom - which for me is better. The back is similar colour splicing except for the exposed zipper which runs all down the back.

That I will have to get on Monday so until then this is a work in progress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment