Thursday, May 29

Don't let me out...

So today was a work day. Unlike most people, I really look forward to work. For me it is a bit of a day off really. Don't take that the wrong way, I work really hard and when you get paid by the hour you want to make sure they feel like they are getting value for money. I mean, it is a day off being at home.

It's not that I don't like being at home with the acorns, but a day away not only makes you appreciate them more, but also refreshes you. Who would thought you would look forward to the simple things - a hot coffee, going to the toilet ALL BY YOURSELF and having an uninterupted thought!

Enough about work - onto the real stuff A COUPLE OF BARGAINS!! Yes, you see I pride myself on never paying full price and today I stumbled onto a doozie- on my lunchbreak.

1. BISCOTE - www.biscote.com.au This is a ladies (and a bit of men) fashion store in Hall Street, Hawthorn. They also have websales on the above site. This site currently has 50% off and its prices are already cheap. They have 'classic' ladies clothes- lots of natural fibres - linens and great wool knits. The photos don't do them justice.

I was on my way there (I didn't make it in because I found this)
SHOE SALE - 11 Hall Street, HAWTHORN EAST. from Thuesday 29 May - Sat 31 May shoes in all sizes from $10, boots from $30. Heaps of leather shoes - I saw Leather Roberto Cavelli boots for $80. OPening hours on Friday 10-5 and Saturday 9-1. CASH ONLY. Single prams do fit but its all a bit of a bung fight in there - shoes and women everywhere - but well worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment