Monday, March 2

Changes


I think it is because I spend every day with the kids that I don't see the changes. They grow and learn so quickly, that to me it looks so fluid. It is only when I have one of those moments when I step back to see how much they have changed and grown.
The boys no longer sit in their highchairs and happily stay at the table, even trying to ask to leave the table when they are finished. Their communication skills are rapidly improving and they even have some ability to reason (when they feel like it)
After school drop off I took them to Chadstone, without the pram. Both of them held a hand and trotted round the shops. The promise of a coffee (baby chino) didn't hurt and I couldn't really let go of a hand to look at anything, but this is a huge step forward for us. Most of all, it was actually enjoyable to walk around together.
Later this evening, I decided that we needed to do more things together, so after tea we set off for a walk around the streets. We all went and walked together and chatted. The twins kept up and enjoyed being included as 'big boys'. Hopefully this is the first of many of these nights

No comments:

Post a Comment