Thursday, March 19

Toilet Training

I don't think I need an image for this post....I have seen enough images tonight. Our kinder held a seminar on Toilet training and I went along. The speaker was from Conquip and she was really good- I highly recommend her. Her thoughts and ideas were common sense and based in reality. She started her work working with special needs children and the market demand has seen her extend her work to toilet training - including day wetting, night training etc. We talked about constipation, saw videos of poo and all the different kinds of poo and even a model of the bowel. There was some really good information and tips. My motivation was how to toilet train twins, and I spose I was looking for an easy answer, or even someone to do it for me, but alas, I just have to get in there and do it and deal with the mess. She has a strong focus on the parent being ready, and calm, and able to stay home or close to a toilet during prime training time. Maybe school holidays!!!?>??>!!

No comments:

Post a Comment