Sunday, March 22

Photo Shoot

With their new haircuts (only the twins which I did last night) we headed off to my sister-in-laws farm. She had arranged a session with a photographer for the big squirrels birthday. We arranged it so we could get shots of the whole family, as it is rare these days that we are all together.
The weather was lovely, and only Spencer was sulky, so we had a good chance of getting some nice shots. All that I really wanted was one of all the kids looking the same way. We never managed that at christmas time, and if we got a good one of the family that would be a bonus. The photos below are the ones my sister-in-law took while the photographer was working. She was often on a different angle, different time, but the outcome is fantastic. I was so thrilled with how the day went, and even Spencer warmed up - however I doubt he is seeking a career as a model.

This is my favourite - taken at Coal Creek (which as an aside is free entry and actually quite a good educational place) I just love Alexanders smile here. I can't wait to see the professionals.

1 comment: