Friday, March 6

Etsy find

I have been home a lot with the kids who have been exposed to hand foot and mouth disease. It has now been a week since their 'exposure' so really symptoms should have shown up by now - so maybe they just have ordinary colds - however everything about me seems to be tingly or itchy but I think that is psychosomatic. Anywho, when there is a bit of downtime I am drawn to the computer for inspiration (and procrastination of all those unfinished projects) but am SERIOUSLY in LOVE with this HAT.


Found on Etsy , it is a waterproof hat and can be worn five different ways. With the rain finally falling here again it would solve a lot of problems. (here come my justifications for possible purchase)

  1. It would stop the rain on my glasses which is most frustrating.
  2. It would mean my umbrella wouldn't turn inside out in the gale force winds (it happened for the first time yesterday with a golf umbrella)
  3. I could have both hands free for children, school bags and assorted paraphernalia
  4. I could save time by NOT having to do hair in morning (not that a lot of time is actually allocated to that)
  5. Could also be worn as a sunhat, promoting sunsmart to children
  6. Would look very groovy

I think I NEED this hat, dont you?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like enough justification to me :-)

    Although this is coming from someone who is having great difficulty with the word "budget"!!

    ReplyDelete