Thursday, July 23

lists..

Thankfully today after a traumatic grovery shop, I have two little boys asleep and I am sitting trying to do some work. These days if I don't write it down, it seems to slip away.I have two sets of lists on the go of all the things to do(Just FYI, I LOVE lists - particularly checking things off. Sometimes I will write some things down that I have already done, just to cross it off).
As is my usual habbit, I am procrastinating and finding a million different things to turn my attention to, rather than ticking things off my list. I was on Pigeon Pair blog where I found this wonderful post about a kids check list for the morning. It is a visual list, laminated with check boxes to encourage kids to do their own jobs. This is something we have been struggling with, so rather than paying those bills and doing the washing, I am off to make my own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment