Monday, July 20

Play again

After yesterday's performance, I decided to take a proactive approach. I got the table out and we sat together to do some cutting and pasting and the boys really enjoyed it. They sat and concentrated well for a while and while there was no product, it is not always about that. We had fun. They played well, together and there were no tantrums.

Oh, and on a happy note(for me) I found something I thought I had lost. I had been asked almost a year ago to alter. It was a project that wasn't fun, urgent, easy and I didn't think it would have the outcome she was after and basically I didn't want to do it and I hadn't got around to it. Anyway, she wanted it back. This wasn't an easy task as I couldn't find it, and didn't have the time to have a good look. She called today to say she was on her way over so I had to look and I FOUND IT and RETURNED IT. So, note to all if you want something done, made or altered - GIVE ME A TIME LIMIT. I ONLY WORK TO DEADLINES

No comments:

Post a Comment