Saturday, August 15

Bag it early

Ok - I admit I am a bit tragic, but I took Alexander out today to pick some fabric for his teacher - for a christmas present. I know it is only August, but we always have a lot going on in December, so I just wanted to get somethings underway. I wasn't really sure what we were going for, but I wanted to get to Patchwork Central without Benji and Spencer. I was thinking along Amy Butler lines, but Alexander had different ideas, and that directed the whole project.
He chose the parisian fabric and we were guided to the coordinates. I bought .5m of both the parisian and the blue spot, and .25m of the stripes as it is flanelette and already had the ricrac. Looks like we are making a plastic coated bag and some zip purses. Planning to do this quickly before it just lands in the stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment