Monday, November 16

grumpy

Today I am grumpy. I am not planning to work through all of the dwarfs, just stuck at grumpy. Sick of hearing people bitching and moaning, expecting me to jump and do things for them, that they are missing out and all the bad things are always happening to them. If they want to wallow then fine - don't bring me down with you. Things aren't really that bad, just have been building up for a while, a slow constant simmer that is now a good boil. I am just cross that my time and goals are so much less important than everyone elses. (don't worry its not you!) To top it off the kids are tired and cranky and it ends up being one of those days - Spencer was on the toilet and Benji wet his pants. While cleaning that up Spencer went off and proceeded to poo in his. Basically from here it can only get better!! Maybe tomorrow I will be happy - but more likely sleepy. Looking forward to knitting tonight!

2 comments:

  1. and wasnt it a release. i hope you feel better, i know i do. it is amazing what a bit of knitting/crochet and laughter can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We luv u Nic - anthing I can do to help u just call but I'm guessing knitting made everyone feel a lot happier after a good laugh, even managed to shake another baby out :-) BIG HUG Robyn

    ReplyDelete