Sunday, January 31

cool stuff - fabric paint

This was just a weird photo that I wanted to share... and this one was them actually in some normal clothes - well 2 out of 3 aint bad on their way to a party.
And finally this cool stuff- Jo Sonja's Textile Medium.
As I said the other day I do have fabric paints - but they are packed up in the shed, so for the t-shirts the other day I used normal acrylic paint (not even Jo Sonjas) and mixed it with some of this stuff. I let it dry and then even threw it in the washing machine and it looked great. I gave away the tiger and the blue bike print. This is really great stuff and easy to work with and is much easier than my actual fabric paints. I got it at Spotlight ( a little while ago so I can't remember its price- sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment