Saturday, January 30

uh....hello....

Yeah, well...um.....hi. Remember me? I know, it has been a really really long time - and not a word. Not a photo, a blip, nothing. Why? Pretty good question - with a pretty lame answer. There were computer problems - which have been resolved. Four family members had birthdays, two more in extended family and lots of friends. Throw in a bit of Christmas and oila - no contact for nearly two months.
Two months - wow! I have not been sitting idle though I would love a chair in the sunshine with a good book - even a bad magazine, I digress - we have been out there doing stuff. And I have captured it all for the blog. So this message is somewhat of a warning - that there is a mass of post coming - really really soon. Beware - two months of posts of kids christmas crafting and holidays will be bombarding. I have planned it all in order that if you wish you can go back in time to the 7th December, when transmissions suddenly vanished.
While I always do 'plan' to keep this blog up to day - planning is a form of procrastination in which I regularly practice. Hope to see you again soon - love Nic

1 comment:

  1. hooray !! you are back.
    cant wait to reda it all and catch up on all your news

    ReplyDelete