Sunday, April 11

A find!

While I am constantly talking about clearing out our clutter and minimising, for some reason things like this keep coming to our house. I must confess it was I who saw it on the side of the road (hard rubbish collection) and I quickly shoved it in the car and drove off. It obviously needs some work but I am not sure how I will recover it yet. It is a child size rocker and really cute. My little guys are about the right size so it will probably be gifted as we really do have enough furniture.
I took the kids off to Ikea today in an attempt to find some fabric to cover it. As it is yet to have an owner in mind I didn't find anything - at least for that. Now I am busy reorganising my drawers as I bought new inserts. Isn't that always the way with Ikea - once you make your way through the maze of the store, you walk out with stuff even if you didn't mean to.

No comments:

Post a Comment