Saturday, April 3

A New Tradition

I like tradition. I like the link to the past and also the idea of doing something that you have always done. We are not terribly religious, but one thing my family always followed was no meat on Good Friday, and it is a tradition I continue now with my own family. I think when you marry there is a constant comprimise of traditions - some you take and some you lose, but you can always create new traditions which is what we have done today.
I have seen around blogland that lots of people have new pyjamas for Christmas morning. I have been thinking what a fabulous idea that is as it is one of those mornings you are always photographed in your PJ's. So too is Easter Sunday - so this year the boys all got new PJ's. It is a good time too as we are heading into colder weather (hopefully- it has been unseasonlly warm). I also wanted to get a photo of them all together in their new daks but I cannot believe how hard this always is. This was the first photo - 30 odd more trys did not get any better. Maybe the photo tradition can be only one shot - like in the olden days!
Hope you all have a lovely easter and enjoy your traditions.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tradition. Gorgeous pj's for 3 gorgeous boys x

    ReplyDelete