Monday, March 29

Paper

I am hosting a party tonight for a girlfriend whom I met at high school. Actually there are a group of us who still stay in touch who will all be over tonight (8 girls bringing 5 babies under one) Of this group, I need to give three birthday gifts. Two are getting the bags and a heat pack like this one. I like to wrap my gifts in brown paper. I like the simplicity and that I can dress it up however I want - and I have a lot of it. I borrowed a cutter from a friend and bought this great adhesive paper today at Big W. It looks like scrapbooking paper, but it is adhesive at the back.
So it became a simple card. I would have used it to stick the brown paper - but today nothing seems like it will stick it down. I love the look and am off to get a circle cutter of my very own.


No comments:

Post a Comment