Saturday, March 27

Fabric



I don't know what my compultion is to keep punishing myself, like life isn't hard enough already. I think last nights alcohol consumption may have killed off a few vital brain cells. or is it the constant sleep deprivation that makes my hungover self think that it is a good idea to take three boys to Spotlight on a Saturday afternoon?????????????????????????

Anyhoo - I got what I needed and we got out virtually unscathed. Spencer is currently obsessed with Harry and his bucket of dinosaurs and as such must wear a vest and carry a bucket of dinos everywhere, Benji had no shoes on and wanted to be carried and that was only the way in, so you can just imagine what a tornado we were - like the tasmanian devil in the old looney tunes cartoons. The blurry picure is of the fabric I needed for a gift - but now I think I will hold it over and make/give it to someone else! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment