Thursday, March 25

Easter Bonnet

I had a busy night last night in preparation for today's kinder Easter Bonnet Parade. Of course I had forgotten about it and actually hadn't prepared or bought anything so I really had to be creative. WOW - look how creative I was...
when Alexander was in 3 year old kinder!! Luckily or lazily I put it up high on a shelf, perfectly preserving it with a thick layer of dust - but that was easily fixed. Now all I needed to do was make a pair to it. I found a painting of Spencers (he has been quite prolific with the roller) and folded it to make a crown. I cut out some egg shapes which we decorated at Playgroup as an activity. An aside - an easy way to get decorative glitter is to use double sided tape, and then dip into a pile of glitter - much cleaner and more effective than other methods. - and simply stapled them on. Spencer was happy to model the hat at home and even on hte way to kinder, but this is the image of them at the PARADE!

Benji was eventually coerced to wear his hat and parade, but I am glad I didn't make a bigger effort!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment