Sunday, March 28

Just tell me what to do...

These are my new shoes - lovingly teamed with my PJ pants and a dirty floor(obviously I don't stage my photos!!). These are the shoes the internet made me buy. I had to have them- and I needed them too.

I was reading Julia's blog about stumbling around on blogs when I stumbled here and specifically to this post. I did not enter the competition - my chances were just too slim. Instead off we went to chadstone to FIND THOSE SHOES. Originally I wanted the champagne ones but they are not in stock - but I am just as happy with the practical black ones. They have runner soles and leather tops so they are comfy and practical - no more slippery shopping centre tiles. So apparently I am an easy advertisiting target - who knew?

1 comment:

  1. You may be a retail sheep but look how lovely your feet look, whilst being comfortable? Now whose the savvy one? x

    ReplyDelete