Saturday, March 6

Use your imagination

The boys saw bits of the first Spiderman movie today. Alexander watched it, and Spencer was 'inspired' by it. All of a sudden he decided he needed to BE spiderman. We have lots of dress ups but no spiderman so we had to be inventive.
Mum initially grabbed Alexander's PJ top and while this sufficed, he needed accessories. First it was gloves - I quickly put my hand on these snow mittens (while it is a mere 28 degrees and humid here) I thought he would reject them and move on, but no, they went on without a quibble and then it was a ... mask...From the same bag I pulled a large woolen hat which I pulled over his eyes saying lovingly "here, just pretend you can see" I really didn't imagine that he would at all be happy with this, and he stood and looked at me only to say, "I need the boots now"
So with large skull gumboots he managed to walk to go and fight crime - spiderman style!

No comments:

Post a Comment