Sunday, March 14

School Fair

Our little clown was performing in the junior choir at the school's grand fair which had a circus theme. He did a great job of 'sleepy geeves' or Daydream Believer by the Monkees!
Then for him it was off to play and with great weather we had a fabulous turn out and I even managed my first go at face painting. Much more elaborate set up and expectations than I had imagined, but it was ok. (Funny there are no photos of it!!)

And BEST of all I got my pine box! The old pine shops that used to be around don't seem to be around anymore and I couldn't find a wooden toy box to put in all our dress ups. Low and behold there was exactly what I wanted at the school trash and treasure - much cheaper than the options on ebay and the little boys love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment