Friday, September 9

Crank up the machine

Yes I dusted off the machine and have done a little bit of sewing ready for Miss G's birthday. Recently I went off to Darn Cheap fabric and found this lovely cotton reminiscent of Monet that I know was for her and I based everything around. These shorts are from the Burda magazine and the top is loosely based on a free pattern download from Fabric.com.
This little summer dress is a simplicity pattern and I have put studs rather than buttons down the front.
Finally this skirt is a wrap around designed as either a skirt or a dress and is made from a double stretch knit. All bits should be able to go together.
Finally we made some cookies. We bought the bird cutters at Flemington Market and the tray from Ikea. The cookies are decorated to go with the tray
I think this time our efforts look much more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment