Sunday, December 27

costuming

It seems festivities over and back to the real world. The big squirrel is travelling again so its back to life as a single mum. The other job of the day is a costume. Mr P is planning a film festival entry, so he and a friend are off to Mildura to film. My job is costuming and I have a whole day to do it. Mum was helping me, and with dueling machines we managed this multi piece sci fi inspired outfit. I really like the pants - think I may have to work with this idea.
While these are only progress pictures (I hope to get movie stills!) you can see the pants, there is a singlet top, shrug style thing, and a two part jacket, so that the top part with sleeves and hood come off and the waist piece with the belt stay on. Best of all we managed to finish not only this but also another similar jacket. WOW Intense to say the least , but complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment