Wednesday, December 9

prep pal

The challenge - to find a gift for our prep pal. Constraints - a boy who is about 11, finishing grade 5. A $5 limit and restriction - no food.
Now I know most people go over a little bit, but even still this was really hard. I have met Daniel and he is a really nice boy and has really looked out and after Alexander in the playground, so I wanted something a bit fun - but I didn't really know what he was into.
I bought this flashing cup from one of those 'promotional product stalls in a shopping centre. I was exactly $5. Check. I didn't count the money to decorate it.Alexander was given a cup like this as a gift and loves it - the lights flash all different colours and we used fabric puff paint to decorate it. AS it has batteries in it, it cant go in the dishwasher so the writing should last. And it was really well appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment