Tuesday, December 1

1st Day of Christmas


With the advent calanders up- sadly only our traditional one - not the new whiz bang one I have been planning since being inspired in JULY! - I think while my inspiriation is high, my dedication is low. Maybe I should start now for next year! Anyhoo - I also bought some (gasp!) commercial calanders - with the little chocolates in them. Mainly because they had the boys beloved Fireman Sam on them. Thankfully they are not into Bob, Thomas or Diego whose faces adorn many products, so seeing these was a bonus. The problem is they realise all the windows have chocolates in there! So far we have only lost one (number 13) but we will be lucky if a few more dont get eaten early.

The other one Santa or his elves put a little surprise in each morning and this year we are doing christmas activities too. Today was a family dinner out - which was actually really pleasant. Most of the things will be crafty, but we will plan that as we go!!

Oh and apologies for quality of recent photos - I cant find my card reader to put the pics onto the computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment