Wednesday, October 6

Holiday Market

I couldn't be up on the sunshine coast and not go to the Eumundi Market (Wed and Sat). It is a big market, almost three markets and there is a lot of stalls. However not a heap of different stuff which is really what I was looking for. In fact I would have to say it was a little over rated as far as I was concerned and I actually struggled to find anything I liked - let alone wanted to buy. There were a lot of stalls of psychics, readers, massage, reiki etc which I think are in the middle. Once we muddled past them, there was probably some good stuff, but it was right at the end and we were all exhausted!!
There is a really good and well used playground there which is where all the boys were, so mum and I could go off adventuring. On our way back to them we stumbled upon some great skirts and actually parted with some money!
I got this red one which looks better on. It has a baste band and 6 gores so it quite full at the bottom. All over it is ricrac sewn on. I thought it was a good idea and I couldn't be bothered doing it so I bought it. I also got this one a the same place
It is cotton and has box pleats. I loved the fabric and the different colour hem. Both fitted perfectly into my holiday colour palette and came home with me. The only thing that would have made this skirt better is if they had matched the little girls up on the colour change but I am being picky!!
I couldn't be up on the sunsh

No comments:

Post a Comment