Monday, October 11

Update - Game On

Just a quick note to update you on my b*^&$% fight. Thank you for your comments, and I spoke to some people that new about the issue - and the person, who is a colleague as opposed to a friend. And with everyone's support launched my attack. I was nervous and reread the email a couple of times. I was trying to use positive language to explain how she made me feel - my emotional intelligence etc. Then I couldn't help myself and said something nasty. I know I was being petty and it really just lowered me to her level - well not quite that low but you know what I mean.
I did get a reply - another pathetic attempt to patronize. She basically claimed that I misunderstood her and it was all in my head. The fact that the issue was clearly in black and white below her reply was somehow overlooked. I don't think it is good enough but I feel it is not worth fighting with her. Some people there is no resolution and I will simply suck up the incredibly awkward meetings and count down the minutes until I can sing (with my chorus) "Ding Dong..."

No comments:

Post a Comment