Sunday, March 2

Harper name plate

That little girl I mentioned yesterday arrived at 2am this morning. Harper Victoria. Both mum and bubs are very well. So onto her gift.

For a newborn I love a bit of a personalised gift. For a second girl there is less that you need so I like the idea of a name plate or picture.
I did this one using the silhouette. Apologies for crappy photo - my iphone is eternally blurry and you can even see my reflection in the glass.
.
The while frame is 12 x 12. Inside the backing is a lustre and I cut the pink butterflies out and glued these on. I printed the name (Chalk-hand-lettering-shaded) using the silver silhouette pen attachment.

 While the silver pen was in I also made a card. I had navy card stock and matching envelope which I stuck to the mat. The card is using carolyna Words font.
The name on the envelope is a little OTT but I did it anyway. The font is hadwriting-draft. The fonts are downloaded from dafonts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment