Saturday, March 15

Home

Its like we have been on some crazy roller coaster ride - in total darkness. You just don't know what is coming up ahead, you feel sick in your stomach the whole time, the anticipation almost kills you and even if its good, you just know you can't relax. This is my life at the moment.

I was planning the day to go and visit mum is hospital, and get a call from Dad to say she's going home. I can't believe it. She is really good. Well at the moment. It is hard to know whether to celebrate or wait for the massive BUT. I don't think I will be throwing any celebratory parties, nor settle into thinking she is recovered and its all smooth sailing from here, but we do have every reason for a smile to cross our lips. To breathe a little and relax - not too much, just a little. We know how quickly things can change and for now, as it should always be, we are taking each day as it comes and trying to enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment