Tuesday, September 16

Creative Challenge - Day 16 Construction



We weren't so visibly creative today but we were upskilling for future projects. We were working in the vegie patch to get it ready for some summer planting. The other job Alexander and I did was banging down all the raised nails in the deck. This deck will need some attention prior to the heat of summer, but he was really good with the hammer - what a surprise.

The boys enjoyed playing outside and continue to develop. Oh - and yes, their pants are the same as the ones I made Alexander some time back. Sorry Robyn, I have so much of this fabric that I could possible make every reader of this a pair and then some. We could look like the von trapp family. Funnily enough - I dont have any - my thighs are not made for cords let alone striped fabric - oh the horror!
Speaking of horror I had to include this picture. Our dog, Imelda - yes she is trying to pick a lemon. Why - because not only does she chase them but she also eats them. I am sure they are not great for her diet but I cant get her to stop! You can also see that she has eaten through the fairy lights. Obviously these will have to come down - at least they are no longer a risk to her hanging herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment