Friday, September 5

Creative Challenge - Day 5

Nothing gets people out and about in the community like a good... hard rubbish collection. It is the ultimate form of recycling- you put your rubbish out on the nature strip for someone to collect for their house (where it usually stays until the next hard rubbish collection) We had an item like that - on our usual drive to kinder we found a great little tikes car which I swiftly stashed in the boot and drove on, only to arrive home and find it missing a wheel! So, off I was hugging the curb driving slowly around the neighbourhood to find another wheel. I didn't find it so it will be waiting until next rubbish collection - but I did get some other gems - yes, I am easily distracted.

This easel seems hardly used by its previous owners but the boys were busily painting it with water today.

And these chairs - they are just a bit sundamaged, so I think I may address that with some fabric dye - watch this space....
And on a creative front, here are todays works. On black card Alexander did this with gel pens - it is a rocket in the stars.
This one is from kinder - so in effect cheating - but its a watercolour.


No comments:

Post a Comment