Saturday, May 23

Pile of Junk


I'm so over catering and sewing for a purpose that I was happy to get out, sans kids, to spotlight just for a wander. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just on the lookout for either inspiration or a bargain. I find spotlight is only good if you are not looking for a specific item. If you are - you NEVER find it. I like to let the fabric (or price) speak to me.

Today what greeted me was a bargain bin, where things were mystery bags for $2 each. I could see a couple of things that were worth more than two dollars so I bought three bags (as you do).
There were four different size embossing tools, some St Patrick Day decoration, a selection of zippers, a range of cottons, window paints, and some scrapbooking tools. There was also a pepper grinder, buttons, ribbons, and a chicken mould. This array will start a couple of new projects, I'll probably try embossing, but not sure what to do with the giant chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment