Friday, May 1

Visitors


We had a very welcome visit from Aunty Sarah and Uncle Andew. While it was only a fleeting visit, it was nice to catch up face to face. Oh, and the other thing, I did finish my scarf - I still don't like it and wont wear it. The style actually looks good on because it folds around your neck, but I think i will donate it to a happier home.
While on the subject of knitting gone wrong, mum crocheted this one for me. On a similar theme, but with crochet.
The pattern is again good, and while I like the wool, in this style it looks like a giant cabbage is trying to strangle me. While it took about 6 big balls of wool, it is warm but so incredibly heavy that I think i would pass out if I wore it - so this one is probably going to be recycled! Back to the kitting board!!

No comments:

Post a Comment