Saturday, May 16

Present project

Alexander has another party - tomorrow, (this boy has the best social life!) and I have been busy with the embroidery machine again. The towel and facewasher were wrapped in the pink bag with an i on it. Alexander made the card.
Oh, I was so inspired with walking yesterday, that I walked the twins to football this morning. Alexander went with dad and we were taking a leisurely walk. It was all good, and I felt good until not one but both boys cracked and decided they were no longer walking. They lay on the footpath literally kicking and screaming. I was scared - we were on a main road, not far from our destination, and had to carry the two little strong buddhas who were really not impressed. Thankfully I saw a friend walking her dog to football and she carried one of the boys the rest of the way. So not so on the walking bandwagon today, but thankful for community and the local network we are building.

No comments:

Post a Comment