Friday, October 2

distracted

I was on a deadline so I got to it and actually finished my mobile. I got the tin at a discount store and I think that really finishes it off nicely.
The birds are hung off tiger tail beading wire and have crysals and pink and clear beads spread out over the wire. They are hung off a fairy headdress that I picked up locally.
I was pleased with the result and hope she is too....
Now, with my long list of things to do, do you know what i did - yes, start something else!! I have been wanting crayola fabric crayons for a while. You draw on the paper and they create a transfer. Fantastic really, but I have only found them at Windmill. So a visit there in my travels and we picked them up, a quick trip to a shopping centre and after some free craft there we got to work on our new tshirts....We found that you need a hard surface to iron on to rather than the ironing board. My shirt below, we had another go over, but it moved slightly so make sure you give it a good hard iron and probably I would leave the picture on for a bit longer than we did (I need instant gratification)So, to finish my shirt off, I used my crayola fabric textas to go over the coloured text. It was also good because there are only 8 crayons but 12 textas so I had a bit more options for shading etc but I am pleased with the back of my tshirt, but I must get back to that list!!

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo clever.. your t shirt looks great.and tarsh's mobile looks fantastic. well done.

    ReplyDelete