Wednesday, October 7

talk

Just thinking about things - you know how you do- and how fabulous all of my friends are. They all add something wonderful to my life and just the opportunity to talk about things and actually realise that you are normal is an amazing gift. From all different backgrounds and through different channels, these people give me a sounding board to sort things out. Sometimes I think I let things build up in my own mind. There is nothing major, just little things that mount up - like Benji trying to toilet train himself but resisting actually going on the toilet. Or the big squirrel constantly starting things and getting distracted, you know normal stuff. They can affect my day, how I react and what I do. When I have the chance to talk to someone who is going through something similar, or who is able just to sit and listen, it can make things so much better. It is also nice to be different things to different friends. I suppose that comes from where you have met- throught school, work, children, blogging...everyone comes into your life from somewhere different and probably knows a different version of me too. Today I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for what you bring to my life.

1 comment:

  1. you are all that and more as a special dear friend. more and more i realise how treasured our friendship is, and i am so glad that i have your levelness to help me. you do an amazing job as a wife, mother and friend and all the extras you do. thank you for being a special friend.

    ReplyDelete