Thursday, October 1

finish

I have a pile of unfinished objects that I need to finish - one is a gift for Sunday so hopefully by sharing them with you will get me inspired to finish.......
These birds are going to be part of a mobile for a girlfriends baby shower on Sunday. I plan to hang them on fishing line decorated with crystal beads ..... The pattern can be found on line here

This is my finished knitting project. Just needs some sewing and stuffing before its photoshoot.

This is a new project that has risen up the to do list. Alexander and I designed a dress for barbie because he found pink shoes and there was nothing to go with it. I have had a go - below- but it is not right for 2 reasons. The first he cant actually get it off because I sewed it directly onto barbie because I was having so much trouble, and the second is that it is not THE SAME as the sketch!! Ugh - I have created a monster!!
A drawing Alexander did with (crayola) fabric textas on calico. I think it looks great and plan to make it into a cushion.These little blobs are made from DAS airdrying clay and will be our nativity scene at christmas. There will be three shepards, four sheep, the three kings and the other usual suspects. I have to plan ahead because I know how long it takes to get around to these things - like below - the still unfinished bag for the teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and finally on the bottom of the list only because I don't have a photo, I am really going to try to post more regularly rather than in big blobs of blog. Not promising anything but it is on to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment