Saturday, October 17

Its Out

One of my christmas traditions is buying the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Edition. I don't regularly buy the mags but always get the christmas one - and sometimes their December edition. They have become a great resource.

Not sure if there is anything I am busting to make out of this one - however their recepies are always yummy. I made these last year for all the kinder kids here - they were from the 2007 issue.

Looking back through the 2007 issue had these lovely tree sachets...

These decorations made out of old lightglobes - but I am not much of a painter...But I reckon I might give these a go- cardboard angels that house little sweets- I think they would look lovely on a table as well.

Off to have another look through this years mag for more inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment