Friday, November 28

Shopping and Sewing

During kinder, mum and I made a quick trip to Preston. I like to know whats on sale from missy confidential and there was a leather and silver sale. She needed some pressies for my cousins and it looked ideal. Off we went and got what we needed - a little stop at the Lee jeans sale but we were looking for my brother and these things are hard if you can't try things on. So all of this and we made it back to the early kinder pick up.
Once home with kids actually asleep in bed (only an hour battle today!) we hit the machines. I had a couple of pressies to do and heres the result of our afternoon:A ben 10 t-shirt. We actually made three of these, two for Alexander and one for a gift for Gareth. It is Alexander's current obsession. We had to buy green cargo pants as the outfit needs to be authentic.
This is a denim apron and drawstring backpack for a three year old pressie, obviously for owen. All done on my magic embroidery machine.
My little helper. It is his hands in the bottom of the photo above.

This is my emergency bag. The box I did on monday was to hold stationary which has not arrived. So I have to give him an empty box. Now he has a bag as well until the extra stuff comes...
This is another little project I have been working on. The pattern from these was in last years Better Homes and Gardens but I am planning to put them on cards for the kids at kinder.
And this is what my workspace looks like after all this activity!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment