Thursday, November 13

Busy, Busy

It has been a busy couple of days - we had our first school transition day on Monday. Where has that time gone?? Alexander loved it and ran off with a teacher quite happily without even a glance t'wards me. They now do four of these day to help them with their transition to prep next year. I don't think there will be any problems as he already seems settled there and one of his friends from our mothers group is going with him, so at least he has a familiar face there.

We had the usual rounds of swimming lessons, kinder, music, my kinder meetings and playgroup. I did manage to squeeze in not one but two visits to theo's during his sale. Both times I had my entourage, but all in all they were pretty helpful. One has to be pretty desparate for habby to walk two toddlers on a boiling hot day into the theo's warehouse, but we did it with no incidents!!! (Only a dent on the credit card but there were so many bargains. I got over 300 zips for $8! What a bargain. Now what to do with 300 zips???)

No comments:

Post a Comment