Friday, November 21

Twighlight Market

Well, I can't say the market was successful for me....I came out $14 up for the night. Mainly because I ended up buying stuff, but still a very slow long and very wet night. The twighlight market at the local high school was their fundraiser, and had over 50 stalls, however on a very wet and miserable night, the attendees were there to support the school and not to buy. There was an entry fee, champagne and a cake stall. With all this the school made over $3000. We sold one packet of wool roving for $5 and one scarf pack. Both my girlfriend and I sold a couple of things, but mainly to our friends (hence not advertising my participation) The other problem was our wares were mainly for pre-school children, and that was not who was there. Oh well - a good stash now for pressies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment