Saturday, November 22

Christmas sewing

Now with the market behind me, its back to the green board of christmas sewing. We had a craft day at kinder. A day without kids, space to spread out and just get on with it. And I can now happily tick off a couple more items. I made two of these green stripy dresses. They are halter dresses, and I think a little wide at the back. The jersy is a great colour, but not a great stretch, so I put a bit of shiring elastic across the back andI am now really happy with them. (This is a burda pattern out of one of the magazines)

Below if kaftan number two. Slighly different to the cream one here - but it is meant to be a bit more casual. Its really hard to see here- sorry.
And for me - another one of these dresses. The fabric is really soft and falls well. I had to put in the required elastic at the waist as it has two way stretch and kept dropping too much. You cant see it when its on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment