Wednesday, November 26

Help?

Does anyone have any ideas or strategies for KEEPING KIDS IN BEDS. I have been doing the super nanny thing ignoring them and putting them back into bed with no avail. They are too little to understand reasoning and much to my dismay, I have to confess I have resorted to smacking them on the back of the hand when they get out of bed, prior to putting them back. I really don't want to do this, and while its getting a better response, it still isnt working.

I cant separate them - there are simply no rooms. They also still have a significant day sleep. Topping off my sleep deprivation is their arrival in my room from 6am. I normally expect and routine changes to take about three days to get better - with the first night being a battle, the second slightly better and the third being the turning point. While I have been battling this isn't happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment