Sunday, November 14

Not more!

We seem to be going a bit tit for tat at the moment, the big squirrel and me. He was working all weekend and clearing out offices came home with another load of junk - oh I mean other peoples rubbish. No? Clutter for our house - that is as good as I will make it.
He wonders how anyone can survive without an urn and an additional kettle. Oh and we need the atlas, book about Victoria and Dictionary. (The man cant turn on the computer so doesn't know these things are hidden on the little thing known as the internet - takes up much less shelf space!) What about the stickers - not fun kid stickers - but work type stickers, from someone elses work. Did I mention that I had spent the entire day sorting and getting rid of stuff?
Now I must be off to get rid of some more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment