Wednesday, January 14

Fun and Games

Fun and games has been going on a bit here of late. I don't know whether it is the heat or the full moon but we are all over the shop and my tiredness isn't really helping the situation.
Last night I arranged to go to my brothers to do some logos for the big squirrel. We went to the pub for a quick dinner but ended staying there and doing trivia. It was a really nice impromptu night which made me feel a bit human again. We did actually do the logo stuff, but it was nice to just be me, and eat all of my dinner and not be mum for a couple of hours and worrying about everyone else. BUT and there always is a but, I got home late - and paid the price. Yes, they got up early. First there was a little man cuddling into bed with me, but then another one and I noticed wet stuff on me. Initially I thought it was dribble, but was thrilled to find it was actually foundation. The little 'angels' had been in the bathroom drawers and painted the sink, the toilet, the bath and the floor. I had moved most things but they are just getting into everything at the moment.
Overtired, overheated and generally over it we herded into the car for a pre-arranged trip to Scienceworks with this chick. This is just a great place - there is nothing they cant climb on and everything is there to touch. It was nice to be out and we even managed a fairly calm lunch. The boys all had fun and a great play, we had a lovely catch up and as soon as the twins were in the car they were asleep. So what started as another one of those days it was actually rather lovely and I was pleased we had gone.
Oh, I can also show you the pressie we gave Hugo for his birthday.
And just when you think the change has come, Spencer was a bit quiet and he had climbed up and got my bag and applied a little mascara. I think it really brings out his eyes - dont you?



1 comment:

  1. he loves it thank you. he fell asleep in the car holding it. he wouldn't even get in the pool in the afternoon because he was too busy writing letters. so thank you. you are so creative. and thank you for a great day

    ReplyDelete