Monday, January 12

Only a little bit of space..




Im still busy with the space suits for Saturdays party but I thought I would share this great little idea I found. I was looking on google for reference pictures of costumes for the suits and I found the spacestore. That was where I got the idea for the embroidered badges. I was going to buy them but I dont have time for delivery nor do I really want to spend any more money. So what I did was made transfers. I downloaded the image (only for personal use) flipped the image in Powerpoint and printed it onto t-shirt transfer paper (avail at office supply shops) They worked really well and I will either applique or stick (probably the latter!) them on like these great suits. A great little site for reference too!





No comments:

Post a Comment