Monday, October 27

FABRIC SALE

Materialize in Riversdale Road is closing down. Their last day will be December 6. They are getting rid of all their stock. Mostly natural fabrics - no knits, and everything is $10 a meter. I picked up 1.3 meters of this - pale blue silk chiffon emroidered with beads and sequins for only $13. Its not my colour but I was thinking of it for a gift (even just a pile of fabric)

Also while I was out, I went into the Salvos which is across the road. I was looking for doilies for a project, but stumbled onto this jacket which is a really good fit. I cant show you because the photo I took with the flash in the bathroom mirror only highlights how dirty the mirror is!!! So, off I go to clean the mirror!!


1 comment:

  1. ooo. handy tip - thank you!
    worth an unscheduled trip, i'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete